You can bake this in the oven, it takes around 20 minutes at 180oC (if memory serves) but I have discovered that it is FAR easier to microwave on high for 2.30 minutes and it tastes just as good. Perfect for lunch in a hurry.
- 30g of chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- A handful of baby plum tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- A couple of big handfuls of spinach
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- Sea Salt and Fresh Black Pepper
- A sprinkling of smoked paprika
Spritz a frying pan with cooking spray and heat over a medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook until the oil begins to run. Throw in the spring onion and tomatoes and cook for three minutes until soft. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
Place in a bowl, crack eggs over for the top. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with smoked paprika. Microwave on high for two and a half minutes.
Serve with steamed asparagus spears and toast.